Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2018 Raffle Bike

2018 Raffle Bike 6 years 1 month ago #1539

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 15
Hey, folks. We were very late in obtaining a bike for this year's raffle. In our efforts to provide the highest quality machine possible each and every year, our standards are very high.

This 1968 Firebird Scrambler came from the personal collection of Bob Kubena, and is an absolutely solid example of the best that BSA offered in its long history.

Since we first obtained the bike - when this picture was taken, we've been going through it from top to bottom.

Get your tickets now! Click back to the Raffle Bike tab for information on how to order, or see us at multiple vintage events throughout 2018.

RaffleBikesample1.JPG

RaffleBikesample2.JPG

RaffleBikesample4.JPG

RaffleBikesample3.JPG
Yes, the Avatar image is an actual picture of me - back when I was younger and handsomer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sprok55

2018 Raffle Bike 6 years 1 month ago #1543

• clarkthespark
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
How is the chrome on that bike? It's hard to tell from the photos you have posted up.

2018 Raffle Bike 6 years 3 weeks ago #1552

• smith
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
so thats how my bike is suppose to look,think I missed the mark
if this was easy,everyone would do it

2018 Raffle Bike 5 years 7 months ago #1568

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
We are pleased to announce the Robert McKnew, from Mabscott, West Virginia, is the winner of this year's raffle bike.
Robert is a life-long owner and enthusiast of BSA motorcycles, and bought his ticket in memory of his father, who passed away just this past June.
Pictures to follow soon.
Yes, the Avatar image is an actual picture of me - back when I was younger and handsomer.

2018 Raffle Bike 5 years 6 months ago #1569

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
And here they are - the 2018 OVBSAOC Raffle Bike, and its proud new owner, Robert, McKnew.

Although Robert was present at the August rally when the winning ticket was drawn, a poorly-timed rainstorm prevented us from securing a nice picture of Robert just as he stepped up to claim his prize.

Nonetheless, here is the bike, safe and secure in its new home. Congratulations, Robert!

RaffleBikewinner.jpg
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds